1. The recognition rate of handwritten text must not be high, unless the writing is very neat and correct, it may be better.
2. There are also restrictions on printed fonts, italics, cursive (continuous writing), and texts that are too close to each other may cause recognition errors.
3. Please also confirm that the size of the printed text is within the recognizable range:
Size: 22pt to 7.5pt
4. In addition, the scanning pen can recognize the fonts on the screen of mobile phones and tablets, but the recognition rate may be slightly lower. When recognizing, please adjust the brightness of the screen to the maximum to obtain the best scanning effect.
5. Please make sure to choose the correct language for the original text recognition. In each scan function, swipe from the right side of the screen to the left to call up the menu, and select [Language] to select the correct language to be recognized before scanning.